WordDriver for Coviu
This is a development page to support a Coviu adapted version of WordDriver for teletherapy. To see
more information about WordDriver please see worddriver.com
Coviu is a Sydney, Australia based company which has a particular interest in teletherapy in the healthcare environment. The platform
provides seamless access across all devices, laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone. Clients simply meet us in our online
Connecting to Our Coviu Room
- You need to use Chrome (49+) or Firefox (50+) browser (or Safari 12+ on Macs) - nothing else is required or installed on your computer.
- The link to our room is: https://elr.coviu.com/room/speech
- You click on that link and follow the instructions to "Join as a Guest" and enter the room.
- It will ask you to "Take a picture". This is mainly to test the camera is working and to put an image beside your name - but you can take a photo of yourself, or anything.
- Then you do have to put something in the "Enter your name" field.
- Then "Continue" and wait for us to let you into the meeting.
I'm Having Problems With My Coviu Session
Here are some links that may help resolve problems:
- Coviu Precall Test
- Coviu FAQ - What hardware do you need for a Coviu call?
- Coviu FAQ - Coviu Firewall and Proxy Settings
- Complete Coviu Tools
- Complete Coviu FAQs
Last updated: May 03 2019